The EU Regulation 2016/679 imposes the obligation to inform the interested party on the various fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14), with reference to the processing concerning the Personal Data concerning him. As regards the undersigned Company, it is fully fulfilled by informing you that:
- the data concerning your person and / or company are processed and collected for the correct management of the contact requested by you;
- the data relating to your Curriculum Vitae are processed exclusively for the purposes of research and selection of personnel and will be kept for a period of 24 months;
- the processing can take place using manual and IT tools, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, as well as full compliance with the law;
- this information is provided both for the data collected directly from the interested party (article 13) and for those collected from third parties (article 14);
- the provision by you of all data is required to enable us to effectively fulfill legal and contractual obligations, as well as to be able to contact you;
- your refusal to respond will make it impossible for us to contact you;
- the above data will not be communicated and / or disseminated except for the lists of e-mail addresses passed to the MailUp platform;
- within the undersigned company, moreover, only the employees and collaborators appointed by us for their treatment and belonging to the services and offices of our organizational structure, or to structures that also perform technical tasks on our behalf, may become aware of the data support (secretarial, administrative services, etc.);
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
COMMUNICATION AND / OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will not be "disseminated" by us, with this term being intended to make it known to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making it available or consulting (except for the "MailUp" platform, used for managing the service of "Newsletter" which receives communication of the personal data of the subscribers to the service). Italgraniti Group S.p.a also manages the information contained on its website in collaboration with other service providers and web agencies, from which it can receive personal data relating to users of such information. These online collaborations are governed by specific contracts which presuppose an adequate level of protection of the personal data processed. Italgraniti Group S.p.a. will not transfer, for consideration or free of charge, the personal data of its website users to unauthorized third parties.
It also guarantees that the treatments are carried out by minimizing the use of personal data and identification data, limiting the use of cases in which they are strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected. Italgraniti Group S.p.a. it also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent the loss of data, any illegal or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access. Your data will be stored by Italgraniti Group S.p.a. up to any cancellation order by the interested party.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
According to the provisions of Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction.
In addition, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
The management methods, shown below, refer to this site, in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information provided pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with the services and web pages of the site accessible electronically from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the site.
The information is provided exclusively in relation to the site in question and its parts. This is not extendable to other sites or pages not belonging to the site itself consulted by the user through links.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data to this site, through the sections:
- "Work with us";
- "Contact us";
- "Newsletter subscription"
involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data sent.
As regards the subscription to the "Newsletter", Italgraniti Group S.p.a. provides customers with a simple means of opposing the sending of subsequent communications. It is in fact possible, at any time, to request the interruption of the service through a specific link contained in the e-mails received when registering for the aforementioned service. All information, proposals and / or offers that you will receive via e-mail from Italgraniti Group S.p.a. they will inform you on how to oppose a subsequent sending.
Specific references to this information are given in the pages of the site dedicated to the aforementioned services.
VIDEO, BUTTONS AND SOCIAL INTERACTION WIDGETS
In this regard, we recommend visiting the following reference links:
PRIVACY FOR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS